DCCC Archival Boxes
By accessing our archives, you will gain a richer appreciation of DCCC’s history. Our Archives collection is dedicated to keeping track of college history and to serving your research needs.
Welcome to the DCCC Archives
The Delaware County Community College Archives collection consists of Administrative Files, Academic Files, Publications, Campus Buildings, and Photographs. Also, there are videotapes, DVDs containing, speeches, interviews, and much more.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you!
Information you need to know.
A few rules need followed to ensure that the folders within the boxes are handled carefully because they contain loose pages that must be kept in the order in which they are filed.
1. Please ask our staff to access any of the Archives.
2. All Archives materials are to be used in the library only.
3. Please use only one folder at a time.
4. If the folder contains only loose pages, please keep the page in their present arrangement.
5. Food and drink are not permitted while handling archival materials.
6. Our staff will assist if you need photocopies.
PLEASE NOTE: No reproduction or redistribution of images is allowed without express written permission of Delaware County Community College.