Finding Material in the Catalog
Five steps to finding material in Delaware County Community College Learning Commons:
1. Enter a search term in the Library Catalog.
2. Select the title of the item you would like to find in the Learning Commons.
3. Look under 'Location' to determine which collection the book is in and where it can be found in the Learning Commons.
4. If the item is in the collection, write down the call number to find the material on the shelf.
5. If the item you are interested in using is an electronic resource you can view the material on the computer.